Robot for Material Handling/Machine Tending
IRB 6700 robot family is designed for material handling and machine tending. In addition to enhanced speed, payload and accuracy, the power consumption has been lowered by 15%, doubling the time between service intervals. Product features include:
- Multiple variants: One family of robots with payloads from 150 to 300 kg and reaches from 2.6 to 3.2 meters.
- Robust yet precise: Collision resistant with moment of inertia capabilities and highly accurate next generation motors.
- Built around Lean ID: Cost effective Integrated Dressing (ID) for easy programming, reduced wear and small footprints.
- Simplified maintenance: Longer service intervals, highly accessible components and optimized service routines.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: Key improvements and better energy efficiency combine to reduce TCO by up to 20%.
ABB Robotics, www.abb.com