Company’s air distribution system allows a 60% savings in air consumption while providing more product yield per standard cubic foot per minute (SCFM). The system’s robust design has fewer operating parts and no electronics, which makes it ideal for use in harsh operating environments and equates to less downtime and simple maintenance.
Each system features:
- ATEX compliance for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is submersible
- Models available in 38 mm (1-1/2”), 51 mm (2”), and 76 mm (3”) sizes
- Features maximum discharge pressures to 8.6 bar (125 psig), maximum flows to 923 lpm (243 gpm) and maximum solid-handling size to 13 mm (1/2”)
- Maximum suction lifts to 7.2 m (23.8’) dry and 9.6 m (30.6’) wet.
- 50% cost reduction in comparison to an electronically actuated ADS
- Plug-and-play operation