Company's new smart alert and MP3 series audible alarms are used for commercial, manufacturing, industrial, institutional and public settings to quickly and clearly alert individuals of an emergency or critical situation. The alert systems utilize various alarms and the MP3 system utilizes the latest in voice and alarm technology and are specifically designed to attract the attention needed in noisy or hectic situations with a loud, yet clear audible command or alarm. There are various models available, from the BSV series that measures 75 mm, or 3 inches, square and puts out 87dB at 1 meter to the EHS series hom that delivers 110dB at 1 meter. The FV-127JP has a recording capability of four hours and 127 channels. These various models make them ideally suited for manufacturing facilities, parking lots and other large public areas. The systems are available with a wide range of capabilities to accommodate different application requirements:
- From simple built-in alarms and chimes to full voice sound
- From short, limited message capacity to four hours of playback with multiple playback modes
- For indoor or outdoor use with a variety of installation configurations
- With audible-only operation or with coordinated high-visibility single and multiple color LED signal lights
- With NPN or PNP transistor driven inputs support
- With DC12V to AC240V capabilities and much more.