RESTON, Va. (PMMI) — PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, announces new pavilions for processing, pharmaceutical/medical devices and package printing, and new dates for the 2015 edition of its EXPO PACK Guadalajara.
EXPO PACK Guadalajara will be held March 10–12, 2015, at EXPO Guadalajara, in Guadalajara, capital of the state of Jalisco.
“The pavilions are the result of the strong ties we have built with 10 industry organizations in the region,” says Enrique Guzman, director, PMMI’s Latin America office. “But to accommodate the growth, we had to change the dates of the show.”
The supporting organizations — to date — are:
- AMEE (Mexican Packaging Association)
- CIAJ (Chamber of the Food Industry of Jalisco)
- CANAINCA (the Mexican Chamber of Processed Foods
- CANIPEC (the Mexican Chamber for the Cosmetics Industry)
- CANIFARMA (Mexican Chamber for the Pharmaceutical Industry)
- CAREINTRA (Manufacturing Industry Chamber of Jalisco)
- CANAGRAF Jalisco (National Chamber of the Graphic Arts Industry, Jalisco Delegation)
- CAMARA DE COMERCIO (Guadalajara Chamber of Commerce)
- CICEJ (Chamber of the Footwear Industry of the State of Jalisco)
- CANAFEM (National Chamber of Metal Packaging Manufacturers)
“The new pavilions — and the organizations that are helping to bring them into being — will help PMMI grow EXPO PACK Guadalajara into an even more valuable experience for exhibitors as well as attendees,” Guzman says.
Visit EXPOPACKGuadalajara.com.mx to learn more about exhibiting at and attending the 2015 edition.
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is a trade association representing over 600 packaging and processing supply chain companies that provide a full range of packaging and processing machinery, materials, components and containers. PMMI actively brings buyers and sellers together through programs and events such as The PACK EXPO family of trade shows, packexpo.com, PMT Magazine, PACK EXPO Show Daily, networking events and educational programs.
PMMI organizes the PACK EXPO trade shows: PACK EXPO International, Pharma EXPO, co-located with PACK EXPO International and presented jointly with the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE); PACK EXPO Las Vegas, PACK EXPO East, EXPO PACK México and EXPO PACK Guadalajara, connecting participants in the packaging and processing supply chain with their customers around the world. Coming Up: EXPO PACK México 2014, June 17-20 (Mexico City, Mexico); PACK EXPO International 2014, Nov. 2-5 (McCormick Place, Chicago); Pharma EXPO, co-located with PACK EXPO International 2014; PACK EXPO East, debuting Feb. 16–18, 2015 (Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia); EXPO PACK Guadalajara 2015, March 10-12, 2015 (Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico).