BOULDER, Colo. (Business Wire) — Santa’s not the only one making a list this year. Displaying the spirit, passion and imagination of America’s small and independent brewers, CraftBeer.com —the beer lover-oriented site of the Brewers Association (BA)—released its own list of winter seasonal craft beers, produced by BA members.
“The holidays are a special time for everyone, particularly craft brewers who seize the opportunity to showcase their creativity with winter’s festive spices and robust ingredients,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and craft beer program director of the Brewers Association. “Winter seasonals are among the most popular craft beers year in and year out, and this is reflected in strong sales numbers during the winter months.”
Many of the winter seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com offer aromatics and flavors including chocolate, coffee, fruit, malt, cinnamon and oatmeal. Cozy up to the fireplace with some of these scrumptious offerings:
- 21st Amendment Brewery | Fireside Chat | San Francisco, CA
- Bayou Teche Brewing | Joie à Tous (Joy to All) | Arnaudville, LA
- Bison Organic Beer | Bison Organic Gingerbread Ale | Berkeley, CA
- Boundary Bay Brewery | Cabin Fever | Bellingham, WA
- Carolina Brewery | Santa's Secret | Pittsboro, NC
- Flat 12 Bierwerks | Glazed Ham Porter | Indianapolis, IN
- Front Street Brewery | Tiny Tim's Christmas Porter | Wilmington, NC
- Mother Earth Brewing Company | Silent Night | Kinston, NC
- Pelican Pub & Brewery | Bad Santa | Pacific City, OR
- Sebago Brewing Company | Slick Nick Winter Ale | Gorham, ME
- Shmaltz Brewing Company | Jewbelation Sweet 16 | New York, NY
Click here for even more craft beer winter seasonals and descriptions and consider a tour to your local craft brewery.