The following Contributor Guidelines should be considered when submitting articles for review:
- Submissions should be no more than 1,200 words.
- Submissions should be sent as a Word Document.
- Each submission should include the author name, title and affiliation.
- Please include a headshot of the author if possible.
- Exclusive pieces will be given priority, so please let us know if your article has previously been published elsewhere.
- Submissions should be written with an industry-wide perspective and not be promotional for any one product or company. Any promotional language will be edited.
- We reserve the right to edit the piece as we see fit, but we're also happy to pass on a final draft to the author before it appears on the site.
- Because we publish new content every day, there's no hard deadline for submission. However, we do reserve the right to publish the piece in accordance with our production cycle.