Conference At PACK EXPO Focuses On Food Safety
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) ensures the U.S. food supply is safe by shifting the federal regulators’ focus from responding to contamination incidents to preventing them. Since its passage earlier this year, food processors have been working to put the right equipment and reporting tools in place for compliance. However, as more provisions get phased in, brand owners need to stay informed to ensure they continue meeting requirements.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 (September 26–28; Las Vegas Convention Center) will provide educational resources for companies seeking guidance on FSMA and food safety in general. With a dedicated Product Safety track, the Conference at PACK EXPO will offer sessions that address food safety issues across the supply chain. Speakers will include experts from multi-national consumer packaged goods companies such as General Mills, Procter & Gamble and Kellogg Company, giving attendees a unique opportunity to learn about best practices and solutions from industry peers.
To learn more about Product Safety conference sessions, click the links below.
- Packaging HACCP: What to Expect from a Supplier, and How Suppliers Can Initiate a Sustaining Program
- Product Security in Today’s Challenging Global Manufacturing Environment
- Understanding Third party Auditing Certification
- Food Safety and Packaging: The Hazards, Recalls and New Strategies
- Required Packaging GMPs (Pre-Requisite Programs): Once Voice from CPG Companies
The Conference at PACK EXPO will also spotlight other topics top of mind in the industry, including sustainability and operational efficiency. To view a full list of conference sessions, click here.
To register for the Conference at PACK EXPO, visit www.packexpo.com.